Apply for Professional Review - Application Now Open!
By PUBLICITY DIVISION (IESL)
Process for PR is opened from 2021/06/01
- Chartered Engineers oaths-Code of Ethics (Click Here)
- Please read relevant sections of the PR rules manual before applying (Click Here)
- Please submit documents and pay processing fee.(Both to be done online )
- Eligibility checking, (1 - 2 weeks).
- If eligibility approved, setting up of PR interview and A paper (2- 4 weeks)
- Results to be submitted to the Professional Standards Management Committee (PSMC) for recommendation to the Council for approval.
Details of the process Your responsibility
- Applications to be done online using the MIS system. No physical applications will be accepted. Please follow the guideline for applying online PR Process (Click Here)
- Any hardcopies can be scanned and uploaded according to the checklist (Click Here)
- Log Book, Your paper log books to be scanned and uploaded or digital records to be maintained. (Click Here)
Responsibility of the Membership division
- When all submissions are done, the IESL Membership Division will forward your records for eligibility checking.
- Eligibility decisions will be informed to you through the system.
- Once eligibility is passed your PR interview and “A” paper will be arranged soon.
Council approved date will be the effective date for the Charter
The IESL secretariat, membership division will complete the whole process and release your PR results within a two to three months period with the assistants of the eligibility and the interview panels, despite the current pandemic situation.
Any queries, please contact Deputy CEO/Deputy Executive Secretary of IESL and email address is email@example.com