TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. Implement development activities to upgrade and maintain the “Engineer” Journal as an internationally recognised and an indexed journal in relevant citation indexes.
2. Carry out process improvements for the Journal publication process such as attracting manuscripts for publication, peer reviewing process including appointment of referees, timely publication and quality of the publication to ensure at least 4 quality issues per year.
3. Implement development activities and carry out process improvements for SLEN such as attracting articles of high quality and value, selection and editorial process, timey publication and improvement of the quality of publication.
4. Implement development activities and carry out improvements for presentation at the Annual Sessions including attracting high quality papers, refereeing process, actual presentations and timely publication of the proceedings.
5. Advice to the Council and obtain necessary approvals to ensure effective implementation pf the above.