“Members’ Friday” at the IESL Members’ Lounge
The IESL Council has decided to facilitate the use of its fully refurbished Members’ Lounge by its members and have declared the last Friday of every month from 6.00pm to 10.00pm, commencing from Friday the 29th July, 2016, as “Members’ Friday” dedicated to the entertainment of its members.
The following conditions will apply:
1. The facility is available, free of charge, strictly for IESL members only, from 6.00pm to 10.00pm on last Friday of every month.
2. In house music by the all-engineers music group; ‘Music Engineers’, will be available for the entertainment of members.
3. Food and beverages are at members’ expense and could be brought either from outside or purchased from the canteen.
4. Members are responsible to clear left over food and beverages, bags, wrappings, empty bottles, etc.
5. The IESL Maintenance Technician, Mr. Asanka Chamara has been additionally tasked with the Caretaker’s duties at the Members’ Lounge. Members are requested to cooperate with him to ensure the smooth functioning of the Members’ Lounge
6. Proper use of in house tableware, plates, glasses, etc. can be arranged through the caretaker of the facility, Mr. Asanka Chamara. Replacements of any broken items will be at the cost of the member responsible for the breakage.
7. The caretaker’s services should not be engaged for any other purposes
Eng. (Dr.) Jagath Peiris
CEO / Executive Secretary