Health Insurance scheme for the IESL Members
The renewal is due on 1st of March 2017
The National Insurance Trust Fund (NITF) offers health insurance scheme for IESL members with following benefits.
Main Features of the Scheme:
- This is a group policy commenced in 2011 with annual renewals
- Members upto 85 years are eligible
- Join in without undergoing any medical test
- Sum insured ranges from Rs. 150,000/= upto Rs. 1,000,000 (6 options are available)
- Rs. 500,000/= cover for 25 critical illnesses* for no increase in premium
- Personal accidents, eye care, child births, deaths etc., also covered for no additional premium
- Spectacle coverage once in three years.
- Treatment taken in Private and Govt. hospitals as well as Aurvedic hospitals are accepted
- Hassle free hospitalization.
- Current policy commence on 1st March 2017 up to 28 February 2018
- To get details of coverage click here
- To get the annual premium details click here
- To download the application click here
What you have to do:
- in order to join - Fill up an application form and hand it over to the IESL finance dept. together with the applicable annual premium as per schedule given on or before 31 March 2017.
- when you want to make a claim - Fill up a claim form and deliver/ hand it over to the NITF together with the documents requested within 90 days of the event occurrence. NITF Hotline 0702020247 and 0702020221
*LIST OF CRITICAL ILLNESSES
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Heart Attack - (Myocardial Infarction)
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Stroke (Cerebra Vascular Accident)
- Coronary Artery Disease Surgery (Coronary By-Pass Surgery)
- Renal Failure
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Major Organ Transplant
- Loss of Speech
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Surgery for a Disease of the Aorta
- All accidents other than motor accident.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Apallic Syndrome
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Major Organ transplant, such as lung or bone marrow. (However this benefit will not be paid on donor of a major organ.)